An American woman swallowed her engagement ring in sleep, after which she was removed from her stomach by surgery.
According to Jenna Evans, 29, “he and his fiancee Bobby were on a high-speed train when they swallowed their ring to protect them from the ‘bad guys.’
When she woke up in her home in California, she realized that she had a dream, but it also revealed to her the fact that the diamond ring was missing.
He says he realized what actually happened, picked up his fiance and went to the hospital.
She says it was difficult for her to tell the medical staff about the incident ‘because she (herself) laughed and cried continuously.’Jenna eliminates the post on Facebook
Go ahead with the post on Jenna’s Facebook
The X-ray scan showed a 2.4- diamond diamond ring in his stomach and doctors said it would not be wise to wait for him to naturally exit or ‘relieve’ him.
Then Jenna Evans, a San Diego resident, underwent surgery. They say they also have to sign a form for it that they may die in the meantime.
He said, ‘I have waited a long time for this moi engagement ring and I will marry Bobby Howell.’
His surgery was successful and he says that he was “conscious of being weeping and crying”.